ESTATE SALE SERVICES
All Treasures will liquidate you or your loved one's estate in an efficient and professional manner. We will price and tag every single item in the estate and provide all tables and display materials needed for the sale. For items that are not within our expertise, we will confer with our consultants about these items. However, if you, our client, has any input regarding the value of any items, it is always considered. We have been in business for over 16 years.
All Treasures has created itself a reputation in the estate sale industry in the Dallas/Fort Worth Metroplex and we have done several sales outside the Metroplex and has received high respect for their work. References will be available upon request.
We will place an advertisement in the local newspapers and email to our mailing list of over 3000 individuals about your sale. We will post pictures on our web site of items in the estate sale.
All Treasures will conduct the sale in a professional and efficient manner and our number one goal is to sell every item at the maximum price that benefits you as our client. We will provide necessary staff for the estate sale to ensure security to you or your loved one's treasures.
At the end of the sale, we will provide you some options for remaining items.
If you need the services of All Treasures, please contact us by either phone or email to arrange a consultation for your needs, at no charge. Once a verbal agreement has been made, then a contract will be signed by All Treasures and the appropriate individual(s) for the estate.
PERSONAL PROPERTY APPRAISAL SERVICES
All Treasures will come to your location and access your items needed to be appraised by taking photos, measuring, etc. We will then take that information and research the item or items and provide you with a complete appraisal report with values. This is NOT a part of Estate Sale Services.
PREPARATIONS FOR AN ESTATE SALE
There are a few instructions before we begin your estate sale.
1. Please dispose of any medications.
2. Please remove all personal items from the home prior to All Treasures beginning work including personal photographs and papers.
3. Please clean out the refrigerator and disconnect ice maker, if to be sold.
4. Please disconnect the washing machine if to be sold and if dryer is gas, please disconnect the gas.
5. Please keep all utilities, except telephone service.
6. Please do not throw anything away, we will determine whether an item is of value and can be sold. The saying "one man's trash, is another man's treasure" is true.
7. There is no need to clean out the kitchen cabinets, drawers, closets, etc. as we do this as we prepare for the sale.
8. If you come across any instruction booklets for any of the appliances or other household items, please set these aside for us.